Leisure and Entertainment:
Call on our unique talents for your unique properties…
Iconic, high profile venues in the Leisure and Entertainment Industry present some very unique challenges when it comes to proper valuation, which is why Industrial Appraisal Company has been the trusted choice to appraise famous, revenue-generating properties for insurance and/or market value purposes.
Whether it is sports stadiums or arenas, concert halls, outdoor performance venues or championship golf courses, Industrial Appraisal Company can deliver an efficient and accurate valuation while working around the demands and scheduling limitations of event-oriented properties.
Contact us today to discuss the unique valuation requirements of your venue.
Why Industrial Appraisal Company?
• Experience— Industrial Appraisal Company has been operating for over 80 years in the appraisal industry, more than any other appraisal company in the United States.
• Comprehensive Appraisal— Receive an onsite inspection and full appraisal of the building and its contents, including fine arts and other unique assets.
• From the Big Leagues to the Minors— and everything in between. Industrial Appraisal Company has provided service to sports venues, concert halls, golf courses, casinos and performance spaces of all sizes.
• Reputation— Industrial Appraisal Company is on the approved appraisal list of many of the nation’s largest insurance underwriters to assist in placement of value and proof of loss documentation.
• Customer Service— In addition to providing our clients with an accurate appraisal, Industrial Appraisal Company can also perform annual revaluations to update changes for the insurance carrier to keep your appraisal current and accurate. We have a full-time staff dedicated to this service.
• Value— An accurate, certified valuation helps ensure a competitive insurance premium rate. Industrial Appraisal Company has found that many of its clients save more in these premiums than the cost of the appraisal itself, resulting in an immediate return on investment.